CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Results !!

So yesterday I went into the my follow up appt. with my doctor
AND THE RESULTS ARE::::::::


Fibrosis and Ductal Ectasia.
HUH ???

Yeah, that is what I said, so Fibrosis is I don't know and ductal ecstasia is when the milk ducts swell or close. This mostly happens in woman 40-50 years of age... So she said to me "Heidi, welcom to getting older"

WHAT??
Are ya kidding me, older?
I have now decided I will not turn 30 this year, I will turn 28 years old again and I will remain there forever!!!
Getting older REALLY, who says that. So I looked up dectal ecstasia online and yes it happens to woman who are PRE-POST MENOPAUSAL !! OOH how I am aging.
So it was good news, but we found a small lymph node in my arpit that is now swollen and I am supposed to watch it and keep track of it. I see her again in January and she will do another ultra-sound on it then. Other then that I am doing really good, I have very little pain at all.
That is due to the fact that mine are VERY VERY SMALL!!

1 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah that is great news!
Kar