CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Jaxon !!

Today is my nephews 11th BIRTHDAY!!

Last night we all got together for dinner and had so much fun.
I asked Jaxon what he wanted for his birthday and he said;



Jaxon " I need a bag of deodarant"


Me: " UUHH ok, WHY?"

Jaxon: " Well, I am getting older and I STINK!!!"

Me: "OK how about something funner like legos or music"

Jaxon " ok get me a CD player"

Me: "ok you got it"



So, I got him a really cool cd player that will also allow him to hook up his IPOD !!

My mom and my sister got him some cool deodarant!!

What a kid, Jaxon your amazing and the best nephew EVER!! I love you so much. We all appreciate all that you do for the family, I am glad that you and I are so close and that when we are together we have so much fun...



I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!!!

Love always,
Aunt Heidi

0 comments: