CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Mother

You are truly a special person to so many people and I am blessed to have you in my life!!

My mom is really amazing, I don't get the chances to tell her how amazing she really is. When her dad was really sick she spent numerous nights with her mom and by his side, she set such an example of what a FAMILY is and what a FAMILY does for each other.
My mommy has had her share of illness and I have seen her strength and her power to stay HAPPY and Optimistic.
Mom, I thank you every day for being my mom and loving me unconditionally.


2 comments:

mom said...

Heidi, I love you very much You are such a wonderful blessing in our lives. Thank you for the beautiful tribute.
Love MOM

The Homer House said...

Oh your mom! I too love your mom. She is a very sweet, fun and admired woman. I have always loved little Cindy Wilson! Tell her hi for me (if she hasn't forgotten who I am)!