CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad

12 to 16 oz bow-tie pasta cooked and cooled
8 to 10 boneless, skinless chicken tenders, cooked and cubed
3 cups fresh spinach leaves
1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
1 1/2 Caesar salad dressing
1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese

Mix all ingredients except cheese in a bowl. Sprinkle cheese over top.
Refrigerate 1-2 hours before serving. Add more dressing, if necessary.
Makes 8-10 servings.

Sorry, I was supposed to post this on Monday, but my hubby to us to the Drive-Inn instead. '
Now that summer is aproaching it is nice to have cool salads to eat or to take to that great BBQ.
This recipe is out of our 101 Things to do With Salad. You can check them out at
www.Gibbs-smith.com

3 comments:

Kari said...

Hi Heidi,
I'm so glad you found my blog and left a post. You have such a cute family and this recipe sounds YUM!

kari

Becky said...

How fun I get to post under my sister! :)
This looks really yummy!! I love Ceasar salads and Mont loves pasta so this should be perfect for us!!
I made the lemon bars last night and they are HEAVEN!!! Mont doesn't like lemon and he LOVES these!! Thanks so much!

Jill said...

Funny, I just bought spinach leaves and chicked today for a salad...now I'll have to add those other ingredients! Thanks for the recipe!!