CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Looking life in the face.














I wasn't going to say anything, then my GREAT HUBBY said that the more people are aware and hear stories the better off we are, so here is the begining of mine.

I recently found a lump in my left breast also I have a swollen lymph node in my left arm pit.
I KNOW, I KNOW HOLY COW!!!
I went today to have my mammogram and they started with an ultrasound HORRID !!
Anyway, she found the mass right away. It is the size of a quarter and looks like a benign mass and also has some inconsistencies. The doctor told me that she recommends me have a breast biopsy and have the mass removed. There is a non malignant mass called Fibroadenoma, which mine sort of looks like, they can be cancerous but very rare. Most Fibroadenoma's have to be removed soon so they can biopsy the whole thing to determine cancer or not.
YEP STILL SPEECHLESS !!!!
So, I am now looking my life in the face and wondering the HOW, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE's of life and all I can do is LIVE!! I now have a different perspective on my life as well as those around me. I am not posting about this for sympathy or DRAMA.. not one for the DRAMA.
I Just want all my friends and family to know how fast a perfect life can go so BUMPY and SHORT.
Taking things for granted is now a thing of my past, I will now PLAY HARDER, LOVE MORE, HOLD MY KIDS LONGER, ACHIEVE MY GOALS, and SURVIVE what ever comes at me.
Thank you to my mom, my husband, Kristie, and Julie for your words of encouragement for now it is my strength.

5 comments:

Becky said...

I pray that all goes well for you Heidi. You are way too young to go through this.

Jill said...

I bet you are so nervous! I hope everything is okay!! I actually found a lump several years ago too...I had it removed and it was a fibroademona. It was freaky though, because like you said, you don't know what it could be or how it will affect your life. I pray that it will all be okay for you! Keep us posted!

McMillan Family said...

Heidi oh my goodness.e in my prayers. I hope all goes well. Let me know If I can do anything for you I mean it.
Kamie

Jylaire said...

Oh wow! Please keep me posted! That is so scary, the not knowing! I'll be keeping you and your cute family in my prayers! Good luck!

Three K's and Two P's said...

Heidi, I know that you are going to be fine, I can feel it in my loins! I love you and am thinking of you!