CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

The Vacuum

I don't know about any of you, but when I clean I have some crazy OCD.
For instance, I can not use a mop on my floors, I hate that it pushes all the dirt everywhere.
Sooo I use my magic eraser friend and clean on my hands and knees.
I also ALWAYS have to clean the bathroom with PURE Bleach, if I can't smell the bleach I don't think my bathrooms are clean.
I vacuum my house EVERYDAY!!!
I hate crumbs on the floor, especially in the kitchen, and if I can't see
vacuum marks on the floor I feel like it is dirty.
Yes, my kids and Kev think I am INSANE.
Because, when they clean.......
I say thanks so much, and then I do it again!!
But my biggest problem is...........
I CAN'T PUT THE VACUUM AWAY!!!
I leave it out, it is pluged into the wall and the cord
is stretched all through the house and I leave it there, and my WHOLE
house is clean, but I can't put the vacuum away.
It feels like TOO much energy to put it away.
So, the other night Kev was coming to bed and the vacuum was left
in the hall.....
and
HE TRIPPED!!!
OOH was I ever in trouble.
I know, I am a fanatic about some many things,
but, really putting the vacuum away?
So, tell me what you can't put away, and make me
feel better!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is hilarious!! You definitely are OCD. I have a sister pretty extreme like that too, but not as bad :) lol.
I keep a rag out and occasionally use it. he he.

Becky said...

I do that same thing. IN fact, my vacuum is out right now because I vacuumed on Friday. Funny huh!