CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Last night we had our Relief Society Birthday Party!!
It was so much fun. I went with my cute neighbor Stephanie, and got to see all my lovely sisters that I usually don't get to see.
Being in the Primary is such a blessing, and now that Brohlen gets to go to Primary I can see all the nose picking adventures.
But, being in Primary I do miss out on the great lessons that are taught by the wonderful sister in our ward, and the deep discussion they have, and getting to meet the new members that come.
I know that my calling serves a great purpose and I can't be happier with my calling, becuase the kids say the craziest things about the mommies and daddies !!
Last night we had Simple Grace come and sing for us, and it was really amazing how ALL of us could feel the spirit and know the love that we share with each other.
It is such a blessing to have so many woman in our lives, that can help us through so many challenges and to know that we are not alone.
I am grateful for the Relief Society and for the church.

3 comments:

mark said...

Heidi, how do I get on your followers list????

love ya
mom

Jylaire said...

I love relief society gatherings! I was just released from primary and am able to enjoy the quiet of relief society every sunday! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Jill said...

Amen sista!
I had a lesson for my laurels on RS the other day and I was trying to convince them how wonderful RS was. They didn't believe me. I hope one day they will understand!!