CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Busy !!!

Ok, I have not posted in a long time!!
We have been BUSY.
So here is a rundown, and soon I will put the pic's.
December:
Callie's birthday, Lexi's birthday and my birthday.
Then I had surgery on my stomach, two days after my surgery,
I had surgery on my mouth and part of my jaw.... TOOK 4,
YES, 4 hours in the dentists office!!!
Home in SEVERE PAIN !!!
I don't know what I was thinking.
OOOH and then x-mas party after x-mas party!
Could not eat.... and still have a hard time eating meat. Thats ok it is not my fav.
Then CHRISTMAS!!!!
Presents, presents... hubby made great breakfast, and my parents and sister
came to my house to enjoy it!!
I love that tradition!!
So, still healing and then New Year's....
January:
and here I am now.
Mattie is seeing a heart doctor soon, her seizures are more minimal, and I have to see the doc soon too, and we get to see the MONSTER TRUCKS next month.
WORK, play and be MERRY!!
I have made home made Banana Bread, choco chip cookies and my own home made breadsticks as well as almost everything now home made.
I noticed Mattie's blood sugars did better if I did not use that yucky box stuff.
So, there you have it me in a nutshell!
I hope this makes you happy, MOM and KRISTIE!!
love you though.

6 comments:

Jylaire said...

You have been crazy busy! Glad you survived the holidays and way too many surgeries!

Becky said...

I am glad you are still alive. :)
I hope you are healing and hopefully getting a break soon.

Kacie said...

Woah! You have been busy. I hope you are feeling better. I am sorry you had to go through all that.

Kacie said...

Woah! You have been busy. I hope you are feeling better. I am sorry you had to go through all that.

Three K's and Two P's said...

Thank you Heidi, I was having withdrawls and needed a post from you. Love ya~!

Hollyween said...

You've gone through a lot! I had no idea and here we live so close. You could have called! I'm glad everything is going better!