CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

OOOH 30


So I am now 30....
Kev knew that this birthday for me was not easy!!
I would have just forgot all about it, but him and Mattie would not have it.
My great friends at work took me to lunch and let me know that I am still pretty cool.
So 12/13/08 came and I did not have to roll out of bed and use a
CANE,
my hair is still BLONDE/BROWN,
I am still some what cool to my older KIDS,!!
I still have my MEMORY (what is left),
not using a WALKER,
Kevin still thinks I am GORGEOUS.
I got fun presents and my family took me to dinner in Salt Lake City...
OOH the best I didn't even have to clean ANYTHING!!
Kev told me to be grateful for 30, because turning 50 may just KILL ME!
It was a really nice birthday and I still don't like saying I am 30, so I WON'T.
Thanks Kev and my wonderful kids. You made my birthday wonderful.

8 comments:

Kacie said...

Happy Birthday Heidi! Mine is coming up in a week. Boy...I found it hard to even WRITE that. Glad you had a good one!

Jylaire said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great day! It's totally worth having a milestone birthday like the big "3-0" if it gets you out of cleaning for a day!

Jamie Bowers said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good one. We are getting old arent' we? Who cares, we are still hotties :)

Heather Dawson said...

Happy Birthday!! Really, 30 isn't that bad... I used to think it was old, but not anymore. :)

Jill said...

Happy happy birthday!!

Tafoya Family said...

Hey Heidi,
I will be behind you shortly.
Happy Belated Birthday and I am
glad that Kev and the kids made it special for you.

McMillan Family said...

Happy Birthday!! 30 isn't so bad is it?

Three K's and Two P's said...

What is up with you woman? Why aren't you posting. I need to see some action here, even if I see you everyday!