CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

A little humor

Words Women Use
1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right, and you need to shut up.
2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half an hour. Don't be mad about this, it is just the same 5 minutes you use whenit's your turn to help do things around the house.
3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine (see #1).
4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5.) Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word but a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think longand hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you - do not question or faint. Just say you're welcome.
8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying "YOU ARE ANNOYING ME!"
9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking"what's wrong" - for the woman's response refer to #3.

8 comments:

Three K's and Two P's said...

Too funny, Kory just sent me this. It is so true though. I say I am fine most of the time when I am not and i do use the, "I will just do it myself," line quite a bit. They should be able to just figure it out, right!?!?

Heidi Rogers said...

Yes, you would think they could figure it out.. I guess football has gotten to them!

Jill said...

I love it. That is fabulous...I might just copy this!!

Jylaire said...

I really wish this didn't apply to me so much!

The Homer House said...

That is great, I like it! I like your blog, you are so dang cute. I want to see more pictures of you and your family!

Heidi Rogers said...

OOH no pic's of me!! I have gained lots since High School, so we stay clear of the pic's.

Kari said...

It's so funny cuz it's SO true!
kar

Jamie Bowers said...

Love it! That cracks me up