CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I am FIRING the MOON BOOTS!!

I bought Brohlen some Spider Man snow boots, so that we could RARELY go out side in the FREEZING COLD... so here he is with his new boots on.












he keeps wearing them and wearing them, yes it is summer and he has shorts on and MOON BOOTS, he looks like Napolean Dynamite.












OOH and yes here they are again, shirtless and BOOTS!! I really have hid them and almost threw them away, but I just could not hurt him that way.... AAAGGHHH!! He even sleeps with them on. He has to wear them to church so he can show his FRIENDS??? Really Brohlen your are ONLY 2.

So, I am just going to have to live with it, and eventually they will not fit.

2 comments:

Becky said...

That is too funny. I love the pictures and the fact that he has to sleep in them!

Jill said...

Hilarious!!
Tanner did that phase wearing his bright yellow rain boots EVERYWHERE. I finally got to the point where I thought it was so dang funny, it was cute! ha!
Congrats on winning the gift cert. You can buy me dinner now! lol.
PS I got your check today. Thank you!!