CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FREE Cook Book


One of my Favorite Cook Books and it can be yours for free!!! Here is how...
I posted a Chewy Lemon Bar recipe and it is so goood, all you have to do is make the Lemon Bars and then let me know how you liked them. I will put every ones name in a drawing and on Monday June 16th I will have a winner!!
ANY ONE can enter... so tell friends and family too.
When you leave your comment on my blog please include your emai address so that I can get your information to send you the cook book.
You can also buy the cook book on www.Gibbs-Smith.com or let me know and I can help you get to the right people.
SO GET BAKING !!!

5 comments:

Kacie said...

FUN!! I have this cookbook and I LOVE IT. I like the crockpot one too.

Cute blog and it was fun seeing what you have been up to. You have such a cute family!

Heidi Rogers said...

Well Kacie I will get you another cook book, we just came out with 101 Things to do with Chocolate that is very fun.

Jylaire said...

I'll have to give it a try! I'll let you know how I like it!

Jill said...

I want to try too!! How fun!! They sound good, and EASY :)

Jill said...

Okay, I just made them, and they are DANG GOOD! My husband even said those were the best lemon bars he's ever had! I'm not ahuge lemon bar person either, but now I am!!!!! Thanks for the recipe. They are delish!!