CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Long Time

I have not blogged in so long...

It is so crazy how life goes so fast, and before you know it....

You have an 8th grader, two 6th graders and one cute and cuddly Dennis the Menace who just wants to go to school sooo bad... he can't he is only 4!!

Life just can't get any better for us right now. There isn't a lot to say, we are a normal family with CRAZY, mouthy, sweet, cute, stinky, adorable, smart, frustrating KIDS!!

I went back to teaching dance, and I love it. I love being with the girls and seeing them accomplish. The only draw back is, that I get home later at night.. and I feel I missed so much with my kids.

So, on my days I don't have dance,

I play hide and seek outside til dark
Bake cookies with them
Watch scary movies, and eat popcorn
Put together a fun puzzle (Brohlen loves this)
Play Transformers
Play Spiderman, I am always the bad guy though :(
Have Mattie do my nails
Do Mattie's nails
Make forts in the house
Talk Girl Talk, Like Totaly!!

I DON'T
Worry about the messes
Hurry to do the dishes
Stress about the laundry not ALL done
Yell
Care anymore if my house is NOT perfect ALL the time.

3 comments:

Heather Dawson said...

Good advice! You're right -- it's about relationships, not if the house is spotless!

McMillan Family said...

I like this post. I need to better and just having fun with the boys. Thanks Heidi

Jylaire said...

You are such a fun mom! I need to take your advice and stress a whole lot less about my house, and spend way more time playing with my kids!