CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

April Birthday's!!

Yesterday was my nephew Alex's birthday, he is NOW 9.....
Alex is truly a CHARACTER!!
He is so much fun to be around and so laid back.
He is so carefree and loveable.
Being around him makes my day so much better.
He is ALWAYS calling me out of the blue, just to say
I LOVE YOU AUNT HEIDI,
or
he will sing me a song on my voicemail that will make me laugh.
Alex, I love you so much!!
Today is my mom's birthday!!!
Yeah MOMMY...

Most of you know my mom and how wonderful she is.
Being her daughter is even better!

I have so many wonderful memories with my mom.
She NEVER missed a dance performance, soccer game, or anything
I wanted to do.
No matter how much or how little she was ALWAYS there.
When I would fall she was on the side of me helping me to find a way back up!
She is a good example to me.
My mom is ALWAYS there for both of my grandma's and her family.
Mom, I hope you had a good day.
WE LOVE YOU!
Next BIRTHDAY????
MATTISIN'S...... 4-18 AAAHHHH
we are trying to get her Taylor Swift tickets for her b-day....
that is near IMPOSSIBLE.



1 comments:

mark said...

Thank you Heidi for the wonderful compliment. I love you very much

Mom