CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

SHOPPING!!

I took my girls up to Park City this weekend to go school shopping !!!
We had so much fun, my sister-n-law and her best friend came up and we stayed in a suite at the hotel, right across from the outlets.

We went to Historic Main Street and ate pizza and then went swimming all day and all night, as well as SHOPPED, SHOPPED, SHOPPED !!!
On the way home we stopped and saw the Devils Slide...
I wasn't to impressed with the deals they had up there, I remember always going with my mom and we got really good deals, and as my girls would say " that was WAY back in the day". We got a lot but they were the same prices as they are down here, but we will def. do it again.



3 comments:

Becky said...

I know what you mean about the deals, but sometimes it is just worth it to get away. A mini-vaca is always nice.

Jill said...

Sounds like it was a blast. I love it up there!! Fun fun!

Kacie said...

Looks like fun! I never find GREAT deals there either. They are ok, but not amazing. Fun times together though.