CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Jesus's Day

This post is just in case NO ONE knows, that you can not have a BIRTHDAY on Sunday!!

Brohlen is turning 3 on Sundy August 24th, and I said:

ME: Brohlen your birthday is on Sunday
Him: No, it's Jesus's day and we sing songs
Me: I know after we have church then we are having cake and ice cream, and presents
Him: No, mom my birfday is on Saturday, not jesus day..

At this point he is crying and yelling at me at the same time....
I love this kid and his sweet spirit, I am so blessed that they love the gospel, and that he knows Sunday is church day. Even if he didn't I still love him.

So no one has a birthday on that day!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

That is too cute!
Happy birthday to our cute boys :)

McMillan Family said...

That is so cute. Him and Trace are only a couple days apart. Brian's Birthday is Sunday also.

Jylaire said...

That is so great! I love that kids "get" the Sunday thing better than adults do! Happy Birthday!