CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OH My Boys!!




So yestereday on my way home from work I drank a big thing of water, so of course had to go to the potty. Got in there went and then there was no toilet PAPER!!!



WHAT???? who does this sort of thing, then I had a VISION,



the culprits MEN, BOYS, KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




So seriously if no one else goes through this I think, I will GO CRAZY!!!!! It is so not hard to change the toilet paper, and totally not hard for them to PEE in the big hole they have. I am not sure what they are doing, but it gets all over the toilet, sometimes in find it on my wall.... BROHLEN!!


So what I did you ask??
I said "Kevin, Brohlen, no longer will you pee any where else but in the BIG HOLE !!!!!! if so you will clean it yourself, also I taught them how to change the toilet paper rolls. Just in case they didn't know how to.







3 comments:

Jill said...

How funny! I love the pix..where did you find those!
That is awesome how you taught them. Punishment always needs to coordinate with the action, like you did, if they pee on the wall they clean it up! Putting them in time out won't help them learn, but they will remember they didn't like cleaning the wall so they won't do it again! That's something my husband has taught me and it makes total sense!
Anyways, that was a little tangent. Thanks again for the cook book. I got it yesterday!!!!!
Have a good day :)

Becky said...

That is too funny. I hate when someone uses the toilet paper up and doesn't replace it. One of my pet peeves. I have even done demonstrations for certain people (Mont) to show them how it should be done just in case they forgot. (I can't really blame him, his parents don't ever put it on the roll).

Kari said...

No toilet paper is like my worst nightmare! That makes me laugh.
Kari