CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The DRAMA starts

So Mattie is 10 years old.. that makes me feel way old, anyway she is in the fourth grade and WOW I can not believe how the DRAMA is out of control. I teach my kids to be friends with every one and no matter if they are mean to you still CTR (choose the right). So my Mattie is so sweet, and she has some friends that are nerdy and some that are the "popular kids" anyway she has some friends that tried telling her she will not be cool unless she has a boyfriend. I fought with her on this for EVER... finaly gave up and said "OK, have one and you will see how dumb it is and how it means nothing" so she did and she saw my point, so she told the kid no more and just to be friends.. SHE WAS MADE FUN OF, for it.. she was devastated and I really don't know what to tell her. Mattie is so mature for her age and so confident in her self, but yet with this one friend Kinzlee... ( I don't care for her) she is trouble... Now Kinzlee doesn't want to be Matties friend and is starting RUMORS!! OH MY GOSH the drama... I am not sure I will survive this...

3 comments:

Three K's and Two P's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Three K's and Two P's said...

Ahh man, poor Mattie. And to think, she isn't even a teenager yet. Oh let the fun begin!

McMillan Family said...

I feel so bad for her. I hope everything works out for her. How is she doing with her diabetes?